Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Patience, contemplating and what else...yeah...more patience

Pfff.....what a week and there will be more weeks like this to come. I'm having a bit of trouble in getting my act together. Meaning, nothing really changes here in the sense that you feel like something matters. How to explain this? Futurewise there are like no expectations for the children in the line of work I'm in for the moment. I'm not talking about myself, I'm talking about the children, their parents etc.

There are just moments. Everything consists out of moments. If you use these moments well, you might be able to create future. If not, they just stay moments. Nice moments, good moments, horrible moments......but just moments. Nothing more. Do we need more? I don't know the answer to that. I guess in Europe we do. Here, well if you survive a moment that, at times, is already something, a gift maybe. Life doesn't count that much here in the way that people are upset by death or illness as such. Did I know this, yes I did, but you never know your feelings and reactions towards experiences you didn't have before. So I'm allowing myself some time to inhale it all- Patience...

By the way, who wrote the beautiful anomynous comment on my Don Bosco piece? Answer provided on the phone this morning...My fantastic mother did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoi, ik blijf je volgen hoor! Jeroen

Anonymous said...

According to grammar and vocab some kind o'Dutchie; so take your pick out of 15 million cheese eating, wooden shoe wearing windmill owners.

Y.F.,
R.B.

Miriam said...

Hello Richard Buckett, can you please tell me what you mean by your comment on my blogpage (on my patience piece)? I have no idea who you are so I cant react on your comment to your emailaddress. Are you mocking me :-) which is fine, I'm just curious if you were?
Thanks in advance for your answer..