Wednesday, April 18, 2007

April 2007 - On the road again

Trippin' again. After a year of absence a new trip has been planned and therefore this blog is "active" again. Hooray....I hope you will enjoy reading the stories. This time I will go with a friend, Ellen. We will visit the beautiful countries of Chili, Argentina, Uruguay and Brasil. As we were preparing ourselves by reading and googeling a lot, we found out that it will be all about extremities. Lowest city on the globe, lowest train on earth, highest this...largest that and more. So I will keep you informed about every geographic milestone. We are flying today, in fact..I have to leave as we speak, but I did not want to leave without a little note of the why and the where. We mainly go for nature and cultural purposes, learning tango in Buenos Aires and watching whales mating on the "Peninsula Valdes". But we will also visit a "Wereld Natuur Fonds" location in Brasil (Pantanal) and we will visit an orphanage in Brasil at the end of the journey. Here we will try to provide for whatever they need in a short time. This is what I can tell you all for now. I hope you will stay in touch in the meantime, I know I wil really enjoy reading your comments whilst being far away. XX M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miriam

Lot's of wishes and hapiness!
Camille from MSTR

Unknown said...

Muchissima suerte!

Domenico