Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A bridge too far....











Fabi and Juli







A last day with friends is hard, especially when you do not know if you will ever see them again. I don´t think I need to say more. It shows on the photo (me). Happy to be here and sad to leave. So...we stayed another day :-) Which gave us the opportunity to see a beautiful sunset and the stunning bridge that I do not feel like crossing yet. It is in fact a bridge too far....
For the record: We´ve had a marvellous time. I´m eternally grateful for the special time Juli and Fabi have given me (and Ellen) in this island that is not very known outside South-America. I am a bit emotional so I will let the photo´s do the talking.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoi Miriam,

Bedankt voor je verjaarswens, helemaal op tijd en een schritterende foto's maak je