Monday, December 05, 2005

Last days in Holland

As thursday the 8th of December is coming nearer and nearer, I'm feeling more and more restless. I try to read as much as I can about Peru and Ecuador to make myself familiar with the countries. More important, I have obtained through friends and by buying them, a lot of gifts for the children and I'm very happy with these items. I just hope I can carry and bring them all. Furthermore I have had contact with the organisation in Ecuador as well and my contactperson told me about the children and they need all the support they can get. The organisation can be visited on the internet as well (www.ecuevp.com). Maybe it's nice to have a peek to see what they do. I can say that it really needs a whole lot of paperwork and preparation but then you're off to something so wonderful, that it's been worth every grey hair on my head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he miriam, ben je goed aangekomen daar in dat verre enge land???? Geniet ervan, we volgen je dagboek hoor! xx Martine
Hallo Miriam, heb je al een internetcafe o.i.d. gevonden? Wij hebben je weblog op onze favorites en volgen je op de voet, groeten, jeroen

Anonymous said...

hoop dat het mailtje is aangekomen! xx M